Coilgun Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coilgun Power

Microcontroller/Coilgun Ideas and Support

Main HomeMain Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

juan caires

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
juan

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: juan caires   juan caires Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:38 am

Mr. Justin, excuse so much nuisance but I would like him to explain to me that I should make the operation of its cube, like he/she makes so that the one carries out that routine, or you predetermine this routine in PIC, or you he/she has it connected through the parallel port of a pc, and he/she sends this way any routine type, if serious possible that me to already explain my level in microprocessors is not very high since what the basic thing is been in pic 16f84.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: Re: juan caires   juan caires Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:19 pm

What exactly do you not understand? Take a look at the 3x3x3 cube page and the multiplexing page.
Thanks,
Justin
Back to top Go down
http://coilgunpower.com
juan

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: And fix the problem   juan caires Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:50 pm

Good afternoon only wanted if it is not much trouble to help me enteder better funsionamiento its 3x3x3 cube, because I have a 8x8 design, which we have an idea of using a 8255 in which resivira the information over the parallel port computer, but as you know this port pose 8 lines of information we need and in which 11 to 8 and 3 control information and we do not know q do to increase these ports, or that pic is the ideal .. Smile Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: Re: juan caires   juan caires Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:39 am

The PIC has pre-programmed routines and it is not connected to a PC. I have never used a 8255 so I could not help you there. I have also never interfaced with a parallel port.
Sorry,
Justin
Back to top Go down
juan

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: Circuit   juan caires Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:02 am

Goodnight ... Thanks for your prompt response, you create a routine for the pic 3x3x3 cube without using a computer. This could show that the circuit used for the design of the cube .. Thanks and apologize so much trouble ... Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: Re: juan caires   juan caires Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:09 am

No, I wrote, compiled, and loaded the C code that is on the site from my desktop computer onto the PIC. After that the PIC runs stand alone, it is not connected to the computer. The patterns just repeat. The circuit is available somewhere on the forum.
Good luck,
Justin
Back to top Go down
juan

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: Source   juan caires Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:15 am

Apologize for the inconvenience but you design the source of food for the bucket and uqe according to our teacher said that we need a minimum of 5 volts source 4 amps, I think it is much flow for a simple design, which you to tabajado with such designs cre you to be necessary and that type of source would be linear or nu commuted
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: Re: juan caires   juan caires Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:27 am

Sorry I don't understand what you are asking. The translator you are using is not very good. The LED use way less then 4 amps and the PIC operates at 5v.
Justin
Back to top Go down
juan

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: circuito 2   juan caires Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:28 am

Ok thanks .. Your only create a sub routine in which you can not change, this is the routine sub demonstrate 1000 colors ... and repeat whenever you want ... I think if the circuit and seen in photo but I do not understand one part where it says: in the upper left where there are four connector terminals that says program and then another connector that also pose four connectors usart said, which is the use of these , and you say that no utilisas a computer for the routine which is the funsion of these connectors thanks apologize so much inconvenience .... Smile
Back to top Go down
juan

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: Re: juan caires   juan caires Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:34 am

Sorry, the translator has reason is not very good, you to do not speak Spanish.
Back to top Go down
juan

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: urgente   juan caires Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:49 am

This circuit is that I speak to you I do not understand what is the funsion these connectors ... juan caires 3x3x3s14
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: Re: juan caires   juan caires Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:18 pm

OK, I get why you are confused. The port labeled PROG is for reprogramming the PIC. The one labeled USART is just a break out for the USART pins on the PIC and it can be used to interface with a computer, but I have not used it. So yes the PIC can be controlled though a computer but you would need to write your own firmware.

Hablo un poco Espanol. Very Happy

Justin
Back to top Go down
juan

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: gracias   juan caires Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:46 am

buenas noches como estas, osea q esos conectores son en el caso de modificar al pic. y nunca has usado ese pin para interactuar con la pc, podrias darme un sitio para encontrar los led rgb de cuatro pines, porq tendere que traerlos de otro sitio porque venezuela no hay...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: Re: juan caires   juan caires Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:44 am

Si.

Los compro de e-Bay.

Justin
Back to top Go down
juan

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: tienda   juan caires Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:31 am

Buenas noches como estas.... ustede me envio una pag donde puedo comprar los led, quisiera saber si ese sitio entrega los componentes en buen estado y en cual de todos estos vendedores me recomienda que sea responsable , ya que vivo en venezuela, y que compañia me recomienda para este tipo de envios.. gracias Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: Re: juan caires   juan caires Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:31 am

Buenas noches,
I would buy this one. You want diffused LED. Common C or common A does not really matter right now, but it does does later. I use common A because that is all they had when I made the 3x3x3 cube. They will ship to you in Venezuela.

De nada,
Justin
Back to top Go down
juan

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: Re: juan caires   juan caires Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:39 am

buenas noches sr Justin .. me podria decir si en citio q me recomendo para la compra de los leds vende el pic q uso .... porq no lo encuentro aqui... en venezuela.. gracias y discilpe las molestias
Back to top Go down
juan

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: de nuevo   juan caires Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:48 am

si puedo usar el 16F873A ya que revice y es muy similar al q usted uso.. gracias y disculpe las molestias.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: Re: juan caires   juan caires Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:16 pm

You should be able to use the 16F873A, I am not familiar with it though. You will have to recompile the code. I would use the 18F2525 if you can as it is faster. With the 16F873A you can not get as many colors.

Just buy them from the link I gave you. I know they are in Hong Kong and it takes around 15-20 days to get to you but I have never had a problem with them. I don't know where you could buy them in Venezuela.

Justin
Back to top Go down
juan

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: urg2   juan caires Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:31 am

buenas noches Justin.. ustede podria decirme donde encuentro ese pic que uso....
Back to top Go down
juan

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: urg3   juan caires Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:45 am

buenas noches Justin.. cuanto cobran el envio.... a parte del costo de los leds voy a pedir el paquete que trae 100 leds..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: Re: juan caires   juan caires Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:23 pm

Sounds good. The data sheet can be found here.

Justin
Back to top Go down
juan

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: ur3   juan caires Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:43 pm

goodnight sr justin, discukpe discomfort what happens is that pic that use not find it on Venezuelan market .. that there is this or PIC18F252 PIC 18F4550 or PIC18F4520, or if you tell me a place where I can buy ... Regarding another question sr justin is the cost to send the leds .. thanks apologize for the inconvenience
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: Re: juan caires   juan caires Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:52 am

First question. I don't know where you could but them in Venezuela, but I buy them from Mouser or Digikey. You can also get them for free from Microchip.

For your second question, shipping to the US is free and I believe it is also free ($0) to Venezuela.

No problem,
Justin
Back to top Go down
juan

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: ur4   juan caires Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:21 pm

Good afternoon sr Justin you use pwm (pulse width modulation) for the bucket, because I have a design with this method, I will buy you to the pic I was advised to aser the evidence and I need design is a 8x8 matrix .. .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

juan caires Empty
PostSubject: Re: juan caires   juan caires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

juan caires
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coilgun Power :: PIC Microcontrollers :: LED Cubes-
Jump to: